How To Purchase Product Online
Orders can be placed online and paid by credit card, both for inventory in stock and for orders with lead time.
- If you know your specific product part number, type it into the search box for its listing.
- If you do not yet have a specific part number, you can find a product through search by product category/specification or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in choosing the correct device.
- Once you have located the listing for the part you would like to purchase, if there is inventory in stock, just “add to cart.”
- On our results page, there is a listing for Powerex inventory (“PRX Stock”) as well as links to our authorized distributors’ sites (“Distributor Inventory”) if they have inventory in stock. If no inventory exists, there is an option to submit an online request for pricing and availability (“Request Quote”).
- Even if there is no inventory in stock, you can still place an order with Powerex online and pay by credit card. Simply contact OrderManager@pwrx.com with the part number and quantity you are requesting.
- When submitting an online order or RFQ through the Powerex web site, you will be asked to register. You will only be asked a few questions. Please rest assured that Powerex will not use this information to send unwanted mail or emails.
Powerex online credit card orders are NCNR (Non-Cancelable, Non-Returnable).
If you have any questions about Powerex web sales, please contact OrderManager@pwrx.com.
In addition to providing sales, marketing, strategy and logistics support for Mitsubishi Power Semiconductor devices in the Americas, Powerex also serves as a partner to Mitsubishi in its global web sales efforts.
Both inside and outside the Americas, Mitsubishi Power Semiconductor devices may be purchased by credit card at the Powerex web site. The one exception is Japan. For customers in Japan, we would be happy to refer you directly to Mitsubishi Electric. Contact OrderManager@pwrx.com for more information.